Subject: Re: Replace AS200 power supply with ATX?
To: None <>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: port-alpha
Date: 10/25/2007 16:07:45
>> - what is "VDD"?
> don't know.

Almost certainly one of the power supply voltages, more canonically
spelled "Vdd".  It's the drain-facing voltage, in much the same sense
that in TTL Vcc is the collector-facing voltage.

I can't remember offhand what voltage it normally is.

And, of course, this is a generic guess; if anyone knows that in this
particular context it means something else, please, correct me!

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML
/ \ Email!	     7D C8 61 52 5D E7 2D 39  4E F1 31 3E E8 B3 27 4B