Subject: Re: PWS onboard tlp not working?
To: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
From: Johnny Billquist <bqt@softjar.se>
List: port-alpha
Date: 07/19/2007 13:27:28
I run -current on a 434au right now. I think that this should be very
much the same deal.
Ethernet works fine, but I don't think autonegotiation works.
You should set up the link speed in the boot monitor, and then just
mirror that setup in the ifconfig command.

	Johnny

email: bqt@softjar.se             ||  Reading murder books