Subject: Free Alpha DS 200pin RAM in Silicon Valley, USA
To: None <port-alpha@NetBSD.org>
From: Steve Rikli <sr@genyosha.net>
List: port-alpha
Date: 06/30/2007 10:14:23
I've maxed-out my DS10, so I have some leftover RAM to giveaway
to other NetBSD folks.

This is all 200pin RAM for Alpha, used or tested in DS10/DS20,
so I believe it's good stuff.

This is *not* the 168pin variety for e.g. PWS systems.

The following packets are available for pick-up, or shipping
provided that I get reimbursed in US$.

  - Alpha DS 200pin RAM:  4x256MB
  - Alpha DS 200pin RAM:  4x256MB
  - Alpha DS 200pin RAM:  2x256MB
  - Alpha DS 200pin RAM:  6x128MB
  - Alpha DS 200pin RAM:  2x64MB

NetBSD developers and other project-related needs like builds
or pkgsrc get first dibs as usual, so I'll wait until next week
or so before declaring anything taken.

The memory packets are located in Sunnyvale, California, USA.
I'm guessing it will be around $5-10 to ship them inside the
USA -- they're not large nor heavy.  If someone wants to pay
a little extra and can send funds in US$ I'm happy to send to
overseas NetBSD folks too.

cheers,
sr.
--
|| Steve Rikli             ||| There's a fine line between genius and  ||
|| Systems Administrator   ||| insanity.  I have erased this line.     ||