Subject: Free Alpha PWS 168pin RAM in Silicon Valley, USA
To: None <port-alpha@NetBSD.org>
From: Steve Rikli <sr@genyosha.net>
List: port-alpha
Date: 06/30/2007 09:56:36
My last DEC Alpha PWS system has found a good NetBSD home, so
I have some leftover RAM to giveaway to other NetBSD folks.

This is all 168pin RAM for Alpha, used or tested in PWS500/600,
so I believe it's good stuff.

This is *not* the 200pin variety for e.g. DS10/DS20 systems.

The following packets are available for pick-up, or shipping
provided that I get reimbursed in US$.

  - Alpha PWS 168pin RAM:  6x256MB
  - Alpha PWS 168pin RAM:  6x256MB
  - Alpha PWS 168pin RAM:  4x128MB
  - Alpha PWS 168pin RAM:  4x64MB

NetBSD developers and other project-related needs like builds
or pkgsrc get first dibs as usual, so I'll wait until next week
or so before declaring anything taken.

The memory packets are located in Sunnyvale, California, USA.
I'm guessing it will be around $5-10 to ship them inside the
USA -- they're not large nor heavy.  If someone wants to pay
a little extra and can send funds in US$ I'm happy to send to
overseas NetBSD folks too.

cheers,
sr.
--
|| Steve Rikli             ||| To the man who only has a hammer,       ||
|| Systems Administrator   ||| everything he encounters begins to look ||