Subject: OT: Help, Broken Power Supply
From: Anders Hogrelius <ahs@hogrelius.nu>
List: port-alpha
Date: 05/21/2007 20:41:59
Sorry for the off-topic message. Does anyone know where to get a
replacement PSU for an AlphaPC 264DP? My Alpha started to behave very
strangely with a lot of corrected hardware errors from CPU1. After a
first reboot only CPU1 was found! and after a second attempt with a power
cycle the box refuses to do anything. None of the two LED's on the PSU
lights up so now the box is completely dead...:-(

--
This mail was sent on Mon 05/21/07 at 11:35AM PDT

If there are self-made purgatories, then we all have to live in them.
 		-- Spock, "This Side of Paradise", stardate 3417.7

*                        Cell :   +46(0)70 677-0210
* Anders Hogrelius, MSc  Phone:   +1(714)408-7868
* Tessingatan 12         E-mail:  anders@hogrelius.nu
* SE-72216 Vasteras      Web:     http://www.hogrelius.nu/~ahs/
* SWEDEN                 SkypeID: ahogrelius