Subject: Re: NetBSD INSTALL kernel and Multia IDE controller [wdc0]
To: None <port-alpha@NetBSD.org>
From: bob smith <sfmc68@verizon.net>
List: port-alpha
Date: 05/01/2007 14:41:00
Dave McGuire wrote:
>>> And why don't you get equally bent out of shape over me? :-)
>>> /~\ The ASCII                der Mouse
>>> \ / Ribbon Campaign
>>>  X  Against HTML           mouse@rodents.montreal.qc.ca
>>> / \ Email!         7D C8 61 52 5D E7 2D 39  4E F1 31 3E E8 B3 27 4B
>> We you know you do not represent Disney, the real Dr. Moriarty.
>> Just my guess, cause I did confuse you with Theo, if you recall.
>
>   Oh wow...now THAT'S an insult! ;)
>
>         -Dave

Dave,
I did get confused, and der Mouse and I chatted about it briefly. I was
just fessing up that I confused the two.  No insult intended, just a
confusion on my part.  BUT
  In case you meant the Disney remark, no insult intended, we all Know
der Mouse is not associated or affiliated with Disney.

Now Disney, we know is evil, cause some of us (me) listen to the most
infrmative, accurate, and never filled with hyperbole radio information
show - The Don AND Mike show.
bob
--
eipomen proton peri andreias