Subject: Multia SCSI Controller/Riser
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Professor Moriarty <bofh.h4x@gmail.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 04/30/2007 19:43:55
Hey guys (again),

Okay, I know this is offtopic and I'll probably get yelled at and
flamed, but do you know where I can get a Multia PCI riser with both
the PCI slot and the NCR53C810 SCSI controller on it?

I've had no luck with IDE, and I think I just broke the floppy
controller as well, so I've decided to fall back to SCSI which I know
works on every Alpha. Except the SCSI controller on my Alpha was
pre-looted when I acquired it (probably thought it was a PCI SCSI
controller)

So does anyone know where I can get one, *cheaply* (like under $10
would be nice), with both 1 PCI and SCSI on it?

Thanks,
Vasily