Subject: Re: Trouble With Step 1 of Install
To: NetBSD Alpha Port <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: mowestusa <mowestusa@yahoo.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 11/04/2006 20:11:27
Well, I thought I would give an update. I decided to
check the basics, and found that although the floppy
connector was attached to the floppy drive, the power
plug was not, don't know how that happened, must have
wiggled loose in transport.

So I got the floppy working, but will explain new
install issue in new topic.

Sorry, for the email, I guess I should have checked
the simple things first instead of assuming it was a
config or command problem.

Steve
mowestusa@yahoo.com