Subject: anyone need GS160 cpu boards?
To: NetBSD/Alpha Discussion List <port-alpha@NetBSD.org>
From: Steve Rikli <sr@genyosha.net>
List: port-alpha
Date: 08/07/2006 18:05:37
Scrounged from a dead AlphaServer GS160:

  - CPU board, part# B4125-AC (quantity=3)

These are located in Silicon Valley, USA.

Free to any good NetBSD home -- all I ask is repayment for shipping.

I don't actually know how fast these things are, but if someone is
interested and can tell me where to look on the pcb, there are some
other stickers and silkscreening so I might be able to figure it out.

--
|| Steve Rikli             |||                                         ||
|| Systems Administrator   ||| We will either find a way, or make one. ||