Subject: Re: To introduce myself.... or a HY to the folks round here
To: Michael Kronsteiner <alphamike@gmx.at>
From: Jeff Tupholme <jeff@makemyshow.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 05/15/2006 23:34:49
Hi Mike,

I'm fairly new to the list as well but I can tell you that I've
successfully set up two DEC 3000/300LX machines with NetBSD 2.0 (last
year) and absolutely zero problems. Whether it's the alpha port or the
machines themselves I'm not sure, but the combination has probably been
the easiest overall of the four platforms I've run NetBSD on (others
being mac68k, macppc and sparc64).

Good luck!

Jeff