Subject: To introduce myself.... or a HY to the folks round here
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Michael Kronsteiner <alphamike@gmx.at>
List: port-alpha
Date: 05/15/2006 22:11:20
Hy!

Im mike from austria and i just joined this list. Im into DEC stuff for some
time now, esp. the dec3000 line, but i also have a DECstation, some
alphaservers and 2 PC164SX lying around. I hope i can share my
(un)experience with you because i will now setup a dec3000/300 as
workstation (for my mum = it has to play mahjongg) with NetBSD. I hope this
stuff works, as someone before said "its the only game in town".... and
thanks alot in advance for this great port and all the info on the list!

brgds

Michael