Subject: DEC 3000 available for NetBSD/alpha Development
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Thomas Cort <linuxgeek@gmail.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 04/16/2006 20:07:17
Hi Everyone,

I'm a Gentoo/Alpha developer and we recently got a DEC 3000/600
donated to us. It isn't something that we can use (turbo channel based
alphas don't work too well in Linux), so we thought you guys might be
interested. The person who donated it to us said that it worked when
it was taken out of service at his university; I haven't done any
further testing.

I'm located in Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada and so is the box. I don't
mind dropping it off or meeting someone somewhere. Most places in
Quebec, Ontario, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island,
New Hampshire, Maine, and New York are fine, but I'd prefer not to
drive more than 5 hours. I can mail it too (from Canada or the US) if
I get reimbursed for shipping.

Cheers!
-Thomas (tcort)

P.S. I had trouble subscribing from my tcort@gentoo.org e-mail address
(it never responded to my confirmation e-mail), so I'm using my
personal e-mail account for now. If you are interested in this box
please e-mail me off list at tcort@gentoo.org.