Subject: Re: Announce: DEC AlphaServer 8400 is coming
To: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@shagadelic.org>
From: Michael L. Hitch <mhitch@lightning.msu.montana.edu>
List: port-alpha
Date: 07/27/2005 11:19:09
On Wed, 27 Jul 2005, Jason Thorpe wrote:

> On Jul 27, 2005, at 4:17 AM, <ragge@ludd.luth.se>
> <ragge@ludd.luth.se> wrote:
>
> > I've run 2 world compilations without problem on it, and it seems
> > to work just fine.
>
> Great, I'll check it in tonight.  (The advantage of this patch over
> Michael's is that it saves a redundant splhigh()/splx() pair).

  I've run a build release with -j6 and two setiathome processes running
on my CS20 with both the pmap and fpsave patches.  I had to drop back
to November 28 sources to get rid of the free extent problems.  I think
I've narrowed that problem down to a change Jason made.

--
Michael L. Hitch			mhitch@montana.edu
Computer Consultant