Subject: TURBOchannel boards available in San Francisco
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@shagadelic.org>
List: port-alpha
Date: 06/09/2005 21:40:17
I just keep finding more stuff!

Free TURBOchannel boards available for pick-up in San Francisco.
This stuff is small, so I will also ship it if you are willing to pay
packing and shipping costs.  No international shipping, please.  Will
also consider delivery to locations in the South Bay or Peninsula (I
work in Cupertino).

I need to get this stuff out of my garage, and will send it to a raw
materials recycler if no one wants it.

- PMAG-B TURBOchannel frame buffer

- 2x PMAG-C TURBOchannel PixelStamp frame buffer -- these are nice
frame buffers, and quite a score!  Supported by the px(4) driver.

- PMAZ-A TURBOchannel SCSI

- DEFZA-AA "FDDIcontroller 700" Rev B01 -- this is an *OLD* FDDI
controller... we don't have a driver for it yet... who wants to write
fza(4)? :-)

-- thorpej