Subject: Re: More Re: 2.0 alpha kernel build question
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: bob smith <sfmc68@verizon.net>
List: port-alpha
Date: 02/28/2005 06:10:52
Pavel Cahyna wrote:

> <>On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 19:30:23 -0500, bob smith wrote:
>
> Pavel Cahyna wrote:
>
>>>Are you sure you have the 2.0 kernel sources and not -current?
>>>
>>>Bye	Pavel
>>>

>>Thanks Pavel,
>>I am not going to say I am sure of anything other than:
>>1. I get the same symptom when I use the 2.0 release ISO image and
>>install from that as I do when I download and use the set Michael Kukat
>>

>But where are your sources coming from? Also from the ISO?
>
>Bye	Pavel

I think they came from a CVS checkout.  I can go back and just use the
release sources.
THe problem seems to be these lines:
makeoptions    ipfilter        CPPFLAGS+="-I$S/dist/ipf" (in
files.ipfilter) and a similar line in files.ipf.
I am going to go back and reinstall from the ISO. and not do a cvs checkout.
maybe tatht will roll me back.
tks
bob

--
Dance like no one is watching, sing like no one is listening, live like it is your last day.