Subject: Re: More Re: 2.0 alpha kernel build question
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: bob smith <sfmc68@verizon.net>
List: port-alpha
Date: 02/27/2005 19:30:23
Pavel Cahyna wrote:

>Are you sure you have the 2.0 kernel sources and not -current?
>
>Bye	Pavel

Thanks Pavel,
I am not going to say I am sure of anything other than:
1. I get the same symptom when I use the 2.0 release ISO image and
install from that as I do when I download and use the set Michael Kukat
made available.. This I am sure of. And if no one else is having any
problems building new kernels, it must be me and my fumbling with the
build process.
2. I can't find a more recent binary than what Michael put together.
Given he built a new kernel for 21164a, and he was successful, must be
someitng I am doing wrong. I have done setuff wrong before, so ...
3. I think it must be somehting I am doing wrong, I am going to try what
Johan suggested.
and see what I can do.
thanks
bob

--
Dance like no one is watching, sing like no one is listening, live like it is your last day.