Subject: Re: DMA and interrupt errors on DS10?
To: <>
From: Eric Schnoebelen <eric@cirr.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 02/13/2005 14:29:08
Manuel Bouyer writes:
- On Wed, Feb 09, 2005 at 03:49:59PM -0600, Eric Schnoebelen wrote:
- > 	I've got a stack of DS10L's sitting about here, and they
- > all do this "degradation dance" during the first access..  Once
- > they've done that, they run just fine..
- >
- > 	And some of them have 80wire cables (round cables with
- > external shielding) and I still see the degradation.
-
- Probably a problem in the driver then. Is there some programming docs
- available for these chips ?

	I don't know.. I certainly don't have them.

	According to SRM, the chips are ``Acer Labs M1543C IDE''

	Does that help any?

--
Eric Schnoebelen		eric@cirr.com		http://www.cirr.com
 "You can start by removing your clothes.";