Subject: Install on 2100A
To: None <port-alpha@NetBSD.org>
From: Paul Baughman <phb1@psu.edu>
List: port-alpha
Date: 12/10/2004 10:53:29
Hi all,

I've searched the archives and see that one or two people have NetBSD
running on 2100A's.  Please tell me how you did it?

I have two of these beasts and I can't find any OS installer that will boot
them.  They currently have no OS on them, and I don't have another machine
to do cross-compiles or anything like that.  I can't do any kind of a
network install, since I only have a dial-up connection.  Basically I have
a CD-Rom drive to install from and that's it.

The standard installer (I've tried 1.6) doesn't seem to boot this machine,
at least not for me.  Is there a non-standard install CD I can download
from somewhere?  Or will the 2.0 installer handle this now?

Any pointers etc, gratefully accepted.
Thanks.

Paul Baughman

-----
Paul.

This message has been brought to you by the letter Null-A and the numbers
+infinity and -infinity.