Subject: Re: Compiling gtk2+ fails
To: None <port-alpha@NetBSD.org>
From: Matthias Scheler <tron@zhadum.de>
List: port-alpha
Date: 10/09/2004 16:15:08
In article <41567172.1060800@wh8.tu-dresden.de>,
	Carsten Friede <cfriede@wh8.tu-dresden.de> writes:
> But if I run make install clean on gtk2+-2.4.10 it complains about not
> being able to link to pango.

Could you please send the *full* error message here and provide more
information about your configuration e.g. what NetBSD version you
are using.

created for questions concerning "pkgsrC".

> In the Makefile of gtk2+-2.4.10 I've found only one hint for this pango
> thingy:
> .include "../../devel/pango/buildlink3.mk"

That include statement only make sures that the "pango" is available for
building the "gtk2+" package and that a depence is registered after
the installation.

> I guess there must be the root cause, ...

No, not really.

	Kind regards

--
Matthias Scheler                                  http://scheler.de/~matthias/