Subject: Re: DEC 3000/M400 cooling
To: None <port-alpha@NetBSD.org>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: port-alpha
Date: 07/31/2004 02:55:46
>> [...] I don't have a really good 'scope.
> Tek 453s show up on eBay all the time in the $50 range.

Unless you're volunteering to do the ebay interaction for me, there is
no point in saying such a thing, unless you're _trying_ to come across
as "nyah nyah, look what you can't have", which from what I've seen of
you I don't think is the case.  ebay's terms of service are completely
unacceptable to me on multiple points - in fact, I'm rather surprised
that anyone outside California finds them acceptable.  (At least, they
have been every time I've checked in the past; I didn't bother checking
again now just in the off chance they've reversed themselves in the
last little while).

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign