Subject: Re: MP?
To: Havard Eidnes <he@NetBSD.org>
From: Johnny Billquist <bqt@update.uu.se>
List: port-alpha
Date: 01/19/2004 21:28:04
On Mon, 19 Jan 2004, Havard Eidnes wrote:

> At least as the code stands today, if you have an alpha MP
> system, you really should be trying to run -current instead of
> code from netbsd-1-6 which is reported to have known problems in
> this area.

Tried -current as of yesterday and I get a machine check immediately after
it reports the root file system type.

If anyone wants to take a shot at this, I can perform all kind of
experiments on the machine.

I could probably also hook up the console so that it is accessible from
the net if really needed.

	Johnny