Subject: Re: AlphaStation 255 trouble
To: Geoff Adams <gadams@avernus.com>
From: Anders Hogrelius <ahs@hogrelius.nu>
List: port-alpha
Date: 01/13/2004 20:59:15
I guess you want a program called mkboot.exe, which will run on a PC under
DOS/Windows. You can download it from:

ftp://ftp.digital.com/pub/DEC/Alpha/firmware/utilities/

It's the DOS equivalent to mkbootfirm.

Anders

--
This cool Mail was sent on Tue 01/13/04 at 11:53AM PST

No one wants war.
		-- Kirk, "Errand of Mercy", stardate 3201.7

* AHS Geoteknik
* Anders Hogrelius       Phone : +46 (0)70 6770210
* Tessingatan 12         E-mail: anders@hogrelius.nu
* SE-72216 Vasteras      Web:    http://www.hogrelius.nu/~ahs/
* SWEDEN