Subject: Re: IBM DFHS Disk problems
To: Dave McGuire <mcguire@neurotica.com>
From: Anders Hogrelius <ahs@hogrelius.nu>
List: port-alpha
Date: 01/11/2004 21:15:08
I'll try that with my Sparc Station 4. I have a bunch of those DFHS drives
in my drawer, and I would like to put them to good use in my Alpha.
There are only two kinds of disks, new ones and full ones...:-)

Anders

* AHS Geoteknik
* Anders Hogrelius       Phone : +46 (0)70 6770210
* Tessingatan 12         E-mail: anders@hogrelius.nu
* SE-72216 Vasteras      Web:    http://www.hogrelius.nu/~ahs/
* SWEDEN