Subject: Possible Sale: AlphaServer 4100 in Sydney, Australia
To: None <port-alpha@NetBSD.org>
From: Collin Baillie <tifkat@no1.com.au>
List: port-alpha
Date: 10/12/2003 17:59:28
Hi guys,

I've got an AlphaServer 4100 sitting in my room, and I'm about to move to
Perth. I'm not sure I want to lug this thing all the way over there and so
I'm wondering if anyone in Australia (Sydney specifically) would be
interested in buying this baby off me. System details are as below:

4 x 466MHz EV5 CPUs with 4MB Cache each
3 x PSU's (Only one seems to work. Don't know if it's the PSUs or the
system)
12 x 4.3GB SBBs in 2 storageworks bays each with 2 x psu modules, plus a 3rd
storageworks bay in the rear of the machine
CD-ROM, DDS2 tape drive
3 x DAC960 raid cards
Number 9 video card
2 x DE500 NICs
Powerstorm 3D30T (?) video card
all power cables / scsi cables

Spares:
466MHz CPU
300MHz CPU
Power control module
PCI bus

System powers up and rund Tru64, WinNT4 and RedHat linux well. Can supply
RedHat 7.2 AXP (originals) + Install wrapper (download) cdroms and printed
booklets of most of the AS4100 manuals.

I paid around $2000 Australian. I'd like to recover as much of this as
possible. I can deliver in Sydney. If you're in Perth and would like to buy
it, I can haul it over with the rest of my stuff and you can pick it up when
it arrives.

Payment would have to be made in full before this friday 17th October.

Cheers,

Collin

---