Subject: Re: AlphaServer GS140
To: Havard Eidnes <he@netbsd.org>
From: Pasi Pirhonen <upi@iki.fi>
List: port-alpha
Date: 09/27/2003 20:06:54
Hi,

On Sat, Sep 27, 2003 at 07:00:32PM +0200, Havard Eidnes wrote:

> > > FYI, that URL gets me a "page not found" error.
> >
> > AUTS! Obviously the directory part should be 'netbsd-alpha'
> > Sorry. MY bad.
>
> OK.  It looks like the detection of the I/O busses (or the
> "parent" of the I/O busses) is somehow messed up.  Someone with
> more Alpha clue needs to look at this.

I Am actually, as of writing, trying to put up a 'support host'. I have
one AlphaServer 2100 now. CPU 5/250 and 5/300. 3x512MB memory boards.
I am installing NetBSD later today (or tmorrow as there is only prox.
4h left this day).

This isn't even near the GS140, but at least i have host where i can
build things.

               ___o     </\_    upi@iki.fi
   /\o_      _ \<,_   __/\      <URL: http://iki.fi/upi/ >