Subject: Re: trouble with pkgsrc & 1.6.1
To: Torsten Harenberg <harenberg@physik.uni-wuppertal.de>
From: Paul Mather <paul@gromit.dlib.vt.edu>
List: port-alpha
Date: 09/17/2003 10:51:36
On Wed, Sep 17, 2003 at 04:39:29PM +0200, Torsten Harenberg wrote:
=> On Tue, 16 Sep 2003, Johan A. van Zanten wrote:
=>
=> >  Is anyone else who's running 1.6.1 on Alpha seeing problems like this
=> > with things from a current pkgsrc tree?
=>
=> On my alpha running -current (1.6W) pine build fine some days ago - with
=> an updated pkgsrc from that date.

I also successfully rebuilt Pine a few days ago on my 1.6W-CURRENT
Alpha.  Audit-packages reported that Pine 4.56 had a vulnerability, so
I upgraded it to 4.58 currently in pkgsrc.

Cheers,

Paul.

e-mail: paul@gromit.dlib.vt.edu

        --- Frank Vincent Zappa