Subject: Re: 500mhz upgrade for AlphaStation 600 5/266
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Peter Watkinson <peter.watkinson1@ntlworld.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 08/08/2003 23:01:56
Is it just me, or have ebay sneakily moved all the alpha stuff from the
previous computing category to a different networking category - here -

http://pages.ebay.com/catindex/networking.html?ssPageName=MOPS5:HEC05

There seems a lot more alpha stuff. I had previously bookmarked what I
thought was the computing cat for some while, and was thinking fairly sad
about the lack of alpha items available :-/

cheers,

Peter Watkinson
peter.watkinson1@ntlworld.com