Subject: Re: pbxga card usable on alpha server 1000?
To: None <elric@imrryr.org>
From: None <Robertdkeys@aol.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 07/16/2003 23:51:38
I noticed a single jumper in the middle of the board and
a block of 4 dip switches.  Do those need to be set
in any particular way, or should I assume the setup
from the alphastation 200 should suffice?

Looking from the back of the board on the silver
mount piece, through the piece on to the switch
block, the switches are set:

          left
          left

          left
          left

which appears to be all  closed.

The jumper block J2 is set to the rear of the card.

Does anything need to be set on the alphaserver 1000?

I noticed in a mail archive that someone said a Matrox
Millenium card would also work?  I have a spare one of
those, and if so, would that be any better than the DEC
card?

Thanks

Bob Keys