Subject: Re: grap not compiling - exhausting virtual memory?????
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Jason Beegan <jtb@netbsd.org>
List: port-alpha
Date: 07/14/2003 08:19:18
Try compiling with a lower level of optimization.  Use

    make CXXFLAGS=-O

If compilation fails with the error

   implicit declaration of function `int getpid(...)'

then you need to checkout the latest pkgsrc version to which I
committed a fix this morning or edit the grap's own Makefile
and add -DHAVE_CONFIG_H to CXXFLAGS.