Subject: Re: How do I fix "siop0: couldn't map interrupt" on AlphaServer 1000A?
To: Paul Mather <paul@gromit.dlib.vt.edu>
From: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
List: port-alpha
Date: 05/19/2003 22:20:49
On Mon, May 19, 2003 at 09:59:16AM -0400, Paul Mather wrote:
> [...]
>
> Is having two siop devices a known problem under NetBSD/alpha,

No, I have a DS20 with 8 siop devices :)

> or is
> it a known problem on the AlphaServer 1000A?

It looks like a problem in the interrupt routing code
I don't have much clues on how to fix it

> Does anyone know of an
> easy fix to get this working?  Will simply moving it to another slot

This is worth a try, it may work. Note that your siop0 is on pci1, where
all your other devices are on pci0. Try moving it to a slot on pci0, it's
likely a problem with pci1 itself

--
Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>