Subject: Re: DS10 server wierdness - Help?
To: None <sfmc68@verizon.net>
From: Dave McGuire <mcguire@neurotica.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 04/16/2003 01:15:53
   Oh YES...I ran into this too, I recall now.  Compile a new kernel
without USB host controller support and see if this goes away...I'll
bet it will.  Something about the DS10s onboard USB being a piece of
crap.  The new SRM just completely disables it if memory serves.

              -Dave

--
Dave McGuire           "She's a cheek pincher.  I have scars."
St. Petersburg, FL                          -Gary Nichols