Subject: Memory for 164SX
From: Anders Hogrelius <ahs@hogrelius.nu>
List: port-alpha
Date: 04/05/2003 14:59:47
Anyone who has a good source? I've tried to get two DIMM's, but the type
that's used in the 164SX and 164LX (CAS Latency 1) seems to be made of
unobtainium. None of the makers that are mentioned in the documentation
that came with the motherboard has suitable memory to sell anymore.

I've tried looking on Ebay for quite some time now, but i've never seen
anyone selling memory that fits. Anyone on the list who has any spares?

--
cheers,

/Anders

A man either lives life as it happens to him, meets it head-on and
licks it, or he turns his back on it and starts to wither away.
		-- Dr. Boyce, "The Menagerie" ("The Cage"), stardate unknown

* Anders Hogrelius       Phone : +46 (0)70 6770210
* Tessingatan 12         E-mail: anders@hogrelius.nu
* SE-72216 Vasteras      Web:    http://www.hogrelius.nu/~ahs/
* SWEDEN