Subject: Alpha firmware image
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: John A. Dundas III <dundas@caltech.edu>
List: port-alpha
Date: 03/21/2003 13:52:47
I have a AlphaStation 200 4/233 running SRM V6.2-2 that works fine.
However I just got a DE500-BA ethernet card.  SRM doesn't recognize this
card, so I assume I need to upgrade to V7.0.  Is there an ISO image of the
Alpha firmware update CD available anywhere?

Also, the DE500 does not show link.  Could this be associated with the SRM
issue, or is it more likely something else?  The card does show up in SRM,
it is just not recognized.

Thanks,

John

John A. Dundas III
Director, Information Technology Services Infrastructure, Caltech
Mail Code: 014-81, Pasadena, CA  91125-8100
Phone: 626.395.3392 FAX: 626.449.6973
<mailto:dundas@caltech.edu>