Subject: Re: DEC3000 600M Console interface
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Michael Smith <smithm@netapps.com.au>
List: port-alpha
Date: 03/04/2003 11:09:03
On Mon, 3 Mar 2003 08:59:46 -0800 (PST)
Carl Lowenstein <cdl@mpl.ucsd.edu> wrote:

> When you say "a DECConnect Office cable" do you mean one of those
> 6-conductor cables with a DEC MMJ (offset) connector on each end?

Yep, that's the one.

> I have a whole bag full of them, and could send you one, although the
> vagaries of the postal system might mean a long transit time.

I appreciate the offer (and similar offers from others on this list) but shipping might be a problem as I am outside the USA.

I have since been given an MMJ connector and some data on the interface. I plan to build up a short cable and put a more conventional connector on the other end.

Regards,
=-=-=
Michael Smith
Happy NetBSD user: Alpha and i386.