Subject: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Expecting_Your_Response?=
To: =?iso-8859-1?Q?edwardbrume?= <edwardbrume@voila.fr>
From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?edwardbrume?= <edwardbrume@voila.fr>
List: port-alpha
Date: 02/17/2003 11:28:45
From the Desk of:Chief Edward Brume.  B.Sc. (SAU) M.Sc., MNIM=0D=0A______=
___________________________________________________=0D=0A______________=0D=
=0ADEPARTMENT OF MINERALS AND ENERGY, PRETORIA, SOUTH=0D=0AAFRICA.=0D=0A=0D=
=0ADear Sir,=0D=0AIt is my great pleasure to write you this letter on beh=
alf of my colleagues.Your information was given to me by a member of the =
=0D=0ASouth African Export Promotion Council (SAEPC) Who was with the Gov=
ernment delegation on a trip to your country for a =0D=0Abilateral confer=
ence talk to encourage foreign investors. I have decided to seek a confid=
ential co-operation with you in the =0D=0Aexecution of the deal hereunder=
 for the benefit of all parties and hope you will keep it confidential be=
cause of the nature of this =0D=0Abusiness. Within the Department of Mine=
rals & Energy where I work as a Director of Audit and Project Implementat=
ion and with =0D=0Athe co-operation of two other top officials, we have i=
n our possession an overdue payment in US funds.=0D=0A=0D=0AThe said fund=
s represent certain percentage of the total contract value executed on be=
half of my Department by a foreign =0D=0Acontracting firm which we the of=
ficials over-invoiced to the amount of US$26.500,000.00 (Twenty Six Milli=
on Five Hundred =0D=0AThousand US Dollars). Though the actual contract co=
st has been paid to the original contractor,leaving the excess balance =0D=
=0Aunclaimed.=0D=0A=0D=0ASince the present elected Government is determin=
ed to pay foreign contractors all debts owed, so as to maintain good =0D=0A=
relationship with foreign governments and non- government agencies, we in=
cluded our bills for approvals with the Department =0D=0Aof Finance and t=
he Reserve Bank of South Africa (RBSA). We are seeking your assistance to=
 front as beneficiary of the =0D=0Aunclaimed funds, since we are not allo=
wed to operate foreign accounts. Details and change of beneficiary inform=
ation upon =0D=0Aapplication for claim to reflect payment and approvals w=
ill be secured on behalf of you/your company. I have the authority of my =
=0D=0Apartners involved to propose that should you be willing to assist u=
s in this transaction your share as compensation will be =0D=0ATwenty fiv=
e percent (25%), while my colleagues and I receive Sixty Five percent (65=
%) and the balance of Ten percent (10%) for =0D=0Ataxation and miscellane=
ous expenses incurred.=0D=0A=0D=0AThe business is completely safe and sec=
ure, provided you treat it with utmost confidentiality. It does not matte=
r whether you/your =0D=0Acompany does contract projects as a transfer of =
powers will be secured in favour of you/your company. Also, your area of =
=0D=0Aspecialization is not a hindrance to the successful  execution of t=
his transaction. I have reposed my confidence in you and hope =0D=0Athat =
you will not disappoint us. Kindly notify me via  email, for further deta=
ils upon your acceptance of this proposal. Thanks for =0D=0Ayour co-opera=
tion.=0D=0A=0D=0ARegards,=0D=0AChief Edward Brume.=0D=0A=0D=0A-----------=
-------------------------------=0D=0A=0D=0AFaites un voeu et puis Voila !=
 www.voila.fr =0D=0A