Subject: Re: slightly OT: DEC RW536 / HP 200t Docs needed
To: Michael Kukat <michael@bsdfans.org>
From: Wilko Bulte <wkb@freebie.xs4all.nl>
List: port-alpha
Date: 02/04/2003 19:52:30
On Tue, Feb 04, 2003 at 07:36:17PM +0100, Michael Kukat wrote:
> Hi !
>
> On Tue, 4 Feb 2003, Wilko Bulte wrote:
> > Yup, we used to sell that one. I am pretty sure (though not 100%)
> > the firmware is the same, just the inquiry data returns DEC <foo> instead
> > of HP <bar>.
> >
> > Manuals... pff, tough one..
>
> Easily said... But what to set up with menu item "0" or menu item "8" :)
> Trying out is a very long procedure, and i got this beast a bit non-functional
> a while ago by playing around too much with this configuration stuff. But fixed
> again by trying even more...

This is what I seem to have docs on on CD. Not the one you seem to have.

Optical Libraries

RW545 - 16 platter, 1 drive
RW546 - 16 platter, 2 drives
RW551 - 32 platter, 2 drives
RW552 - 64 platter, 4 drives
RW555 - 128 platter, 4 drives
RW557 - 238 platter, 6 drives
x RWZ52 - multifunction optical drive
x RWZ53 - multifunction optical drive

We might have more info on the intranet, I can check (time permitting)
tomorrow.

W/