Subject: slightly OT: DEC RW536 / HP 200t Docs needed
To: port-vax@netbsd.org, <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Michael Kukat <michael@unixiron.org>
List: port-alpha
Date: 02/04/2003 18:35:27
Hello,

since a while, i have a HP 200t optical library (144 slots, 4 drives), this
beast works very fine in NetBSD. The problem is just the configuration menu of
the library itself, which consists of numeric config entries (0-199), which can
accept more or less values. What i need is a list of the meaning of those 200
config entries, as i need to enable SCSI parity, and want to look, what else i
can play around there.

Why this goes here? I found out this library was also sold by DEC with the name
RW536. And as some guys always have some documentation around, maybe someone
finds something for this device. I just hope, the firmware used by DEC is the
same than the one used by HP :)

Any hints welcome...

...Michael

--
http://www.unixiron.org/    Home Powered by: (Net|Open|Free)BSD IRIX NonStop-UX
Solaris AIX HP-UX Tru64 MUNIX Ultrix VMS SINIX Dolphin_Unix OpenStep MacOS A/UX