Subject: RE: Quote: Re: X and a ATI RAGE II + DVD makes cool screens
To: None <ken@seefried.com>
From: Stefan Edwards <edwa0929@dowling.edu>
List: port-alpha
Date: 01/30/2003 11:44:08
Hmmm, my last reply really sounded like flaming, so I must apologize... i'm a
little on edge at the moment. But, let me rephrase this; It is not a Tolkien
quote, nor can it really be thought of as one, for he did not right it. It
does come from his writings, but this does not mean that it is his... only
based upon. Sorry about the flames

>===== Original Message From Stefan Edwards <edwa0929@dowling.edu> =====
>You missed the fact that this is not the same quote as from Tolkien...
besides