Subject: Update: MP AS4100 hanging
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Jeff Workman <jworkman@pimpworks.org>
List: port-alpha
Date: 01/07/2003 02:20:46
I just built and installed 1.6L out of CVS today and still having problems=20
with the machine locking up during heavy I/O as a NFS server.  At least=20
it's not locking up during other I/O operations now, or at least I couldn't =

get it to hang.  After installing the 1.6L kernel I was able to build the=20
entire userland with a -j4 without it hanging.

FTP speed is much better I had previously reported 2.19 megabyte/second,=20
tonight I got 5.2 megabyte/second.  There were still several pauses for no=20
apparent reason during the download, though, some lasting several seconds.

If anybody makes any CVS commits wrt this problem let me know and I will=20
update and test.

-Jeff

Stoned koala bears drooled eucalyptus spit in awe as Havard Eidnes=20
exclaimed:

--
Jeff Workman | jworkman@pimpworks.org | http://www.pimpworks.org