Subject: Re:XFree86-4.2.1 update
To: None <melk@switchpwr.com>
From: Christian von Kleist <cvk@zybx.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 12/06/2002 11:49:17
Mel,

     Thanks for posting that info again.  I have X running on my 500a now,
but not for long!  It crashes with:

X: Undefined PLT symbol "malloc" (reloc type = 26, symnum = 68)

     ...and others, but all crashes are "Undefined PLT symbol" of type 26.
 Do you know what that means and how I can fix it?  I saw your
Monsters, Inc. screenshots in Ogle, so I know your machine is running
perfectly.

-- Christian

--
cvk@zybx.com