Subject: Re: DEC 3000 Memory
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Matt Dainty <matt@bodgit-n-scarper.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 10/17/2002 10:50:39
--lEGEL1/lMxI0MVQ2

On Thu, Oct 17, 2002 at 10:52:07AM +0200, Mark Ter Morshuizen wrote:
> > Not only Pelican has an historical importance it is even a kinda
> > FAST machine. In my case I got 160MB RAM
>=20
> Hi,
>=20
> My 3000-600S runs (well walks) with 32 MB RAM.
> It uses very odd oversize simms which don't seem to be available _anywher=
e_.
>=20
> I have pictures if anyone is interested.
>=20
> Does anybody know where I can get some more (at a reasonable price of
> course.)

I managed to get 256MB as 16x 16MB SIMMs, with 4x carriers for about
25UKP on eBay. Then I got 512MB for free... :-) I wonder how much my
3000/600 would have cost originally with that much RAM, and a loaded
PMAG-F?

Matt
--=20
"Phased plasma rifle in a forty-watt range?"
"Hey, just what you see, pal"

--lEGEL1/lMxI0MVQ2

--lEGEL1/lMxI0MVQ2--