Subject: Re: New Toolchain not enabled?
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
From: Michael G. Schabert <mikeride@mac.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 10/09/2002 16:32:48

=====
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 03:58:57 -0400 (EDT)
From: root (Cron Daemon)
To: root
Subject: Cron <root@alpha> /root/docvs2

? sys/arch/alpha/compile/prez
? sys/arch/alpha/compile/prezpmsi
? sys/arch/alpha/conf/prez
? sys/arch/alpha/conf/prezpmsi
.
.
.
? xsrc/xc/programs/xwud/Makefile  (used old make for creating x sets)
? xsrc/xc/programs/xwud/.depend     (& hadn't cleaned out)
? xsrc/xc/programs/xwud/xwud
? xsrc/xc/programs/xwud/xwud.0
cvs server: Updating bin
cvs server: Updating bin/cat
cvs server: Updating bin/chio
cvs server: Updating bin/chmod
cvs server: Updating bin/cp
.
.
.
cvs server: Updating xsrc/xfree/xc/util
cvs server: Updating xsrc/xfree/xc/util/compress
cvs server: Updating xsrc/xfree/xc/util/memleak
cvs server: Updating xsrc/xfree/xc/util/misc
cvs server: Updating xsrc/xfree/xc/util/patch

Looking for a random "U " entry from that CVS, I see:
alpha# more /usr/src/sys/arch/arm/xscale/xscalevar.h
/*      $NetBSD: xscalevar.h,v 1.1 2002/10/08 23:59:41 thorpej Exp $    */

So it seems that my cvs is being updated properly. After this build
is done, I'll remove the USE_NEW_TOOLCHAIN again and see what it does
the next time I build. At least I know that it's being removed, which
answers my question.

Thanks,
Mike
--