Subject: XalphaNetBSD + mousewheel
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: David Hopper <dhop@nwlink.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 10/07/2002 20:32:37
I've decided to pay some attention to the Alphastation 255/233, so I nuked
it and installed 1.6.  Happily listening to xmms and torturing mozilla...
not bad for 6-year old hardware.  Very cool.

Though with this TGA2 (3D30) and XalphaNetBSD, if I so much as roll the
mouse wheel one nugget, the X server cores.  At least, I think it cores;
but I can't locate the core file.  It drops back into console, or in the
case of xdm, restarts.

I noted in a recent thread that pmsi? may be the ticket... but it's not in
1.6 proper.  Is this fixed in -current, or is there a flag I've missed?

Thanks v.v. much,
Dave