Subject: Re: ISOs?
To: badbob <sfmc68@bellatlantic.net>
From: Dave McGuire <mcguire@neurotica.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 09/29/2002 17:30:33
On Sunday, September 29, 2002, at 05:35 PM, badbob wrote:
> On the subject of 1.6 ISOs, there is an ISO set for alpha, vax, etc,
> on iso.netbsd.org but it seems a bit small.  The read me says that
> it is a bootable image.
>
> I am assuming no packages in the image, is this correct?

   I didn't see any.

   I was just setting up to make my own ISO when I saw that the official
ones had been released.  I pulled it down and installed it on an AS255
4/233 and everything went fine.

       -Dave

--
Dave McGuire              "PC users only know two 'solutions'...
St. Petersburg, FL             reboot and upgrade."    -Jonathan