Subject: PWS 600au for sale
To: 'port-alpha@netbsd.org' <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Collin Baillie <Collin.Baillie@world.net>
List: port-alpha
Date: 08/02/2002 08:22:44
Hi Guys/Gals,

Is there anyone in Australia that would be interested in buying a PWS 600au?
Here's the details:

PWS 600au (Miata GL model I believe)
  - 600Mhz EV56
  - 2MB B-Cache
  - Built in 1040B ISP UWScsi 68pin controller
  - 2 x USB ports
  - 9GB UWScsi hdd
  - Floppy & CD-ROM
  - Built in Sound
  - 10/100 TP network (DEC 21143) autonegotiates 100 Mbps without fault
  - 256 MB RAM (2 x 128MB SIMMS)

Box is in nice condition. Has a couple of scratches on the the top of the
case. Still has door etc. Comes with original "digital" branded keyboard and
mouse.

I'd like around the $600 mark (which is around $330 US - No I'm not looking
to sell it internationally shipping would be a killer and it'd probably get
damaged.)

I live in Sydney. I'd prefer pickup, but I can ship it at your expense. I am
going away for a week (to Perth) from 9th - 18th August. If you're
interested please email me before that time (especially if you're in Perth
;), or after.

Cheers,

Collin Baillie
--
"The most amazing achievement of the computer software industry is its
continuing cancellation of the steady and staggering gains made by the