Subject: Re: alpha 1.6 snapshot
To: John Franklin <franklin@elfie.org>
From: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
List: port-alpha
Date: 08/01/2002 19:26:35
On Thu, Aug 01, 2002 at 01:22:00PM -0400, John Franklin wrote:
> Ok.  Would anyone object to it being done regularly by hand?  Those
> snapshots, while nice, are not-quite monthly.  I can't guarantee daily,
> but I can certainly do a snapshot build at least weekly.

Probably noone would object. I'm trying to do one on a regular basis
but I have a slow box, and as I update from sup I can only get fresh
sources every 2 days. I have a 1.6_BETA5 which should be ready by tomorow
(finishing builing the X sets), but I probably won't be able to build new ones
for the next 2 weeks.

--
Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>