Subject: Re: DEC hardware question
To: Jochen Kunz <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Chris Rupnik <crupnik@videotron.ca>
List: port-alpha
Date: 07/19/2002 21:45:17
Hi
 Well, I'll bite. Its not always bad hardware. Take for example the
mentioned DEFPA. Its a great piece of hardware. Its driver is MI. The card
work in MacOS (up to 9.1) and on winnt. And on netbsd, works on both I386
and ALPHA

However, the card does not work in a mac with netbsd on it.

http://www.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=13566

Chris