Subject: Re: Help!! question on 1.5, apache, and my frusttration
To: alpha <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Donn Cave <donn@u.washington.edu>
List: port-alpha
Date: 06/19/2002 14:46:42
Quoth bad bob <sfmc68@bellatlantic.net>:
| First, Dave McGuire said I should just recompile the kernel without the
| IPv6 support. I have not done that yet.  I am hoping someone else had
| this
| problem and it is not just me.....before I go to recompiling.
|
| Running 1.5 generic on a 3000/300.  Runs solid. Used it for rc5 cracks
| with distribured net for quite some time.  Now I am trying to add an
| apache server.  I have tried 1.3x, 2.x - same result.  Many tries.

I haven't been paying all that much attention, so if someone has
already suggested this, please excuse me.  I add this line -

 Listen 128.95.135.150:80

(and get rid of any Listen [anything else], or modify it per above
as in the case of the SSL port.)  That's on i386.

	Donn Cave, donn@u.washington.edu