Subject: Re: Support for alphaserver 2100?
To: None <murray.armfield@arconsulting.com.au>
From: CHOI Junho <cjh@kr.FreeBSD.org>
List: port-alpha
Date: 06/07/2002 10:37:36
Hi,

You have exactly same problem with me. I have AS2100 4/200. Until now,
there is no reasonable solution for this symptom.

Most important reason that I try NetBSD/alpha is support of my EISA
Mylex RAID. I have only disks connected to EISA Mylex, and NetBSD
supports it. If you have bootable disks in other devices(NCR, etc.),
try FreeBSD/alpha. I succeed to boot and see sysinstall, but I can't
go further because FreeBSD/alpha doesn't supports EISA Mylex driver.