Subject: Support for alphaserver 2100?
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Murray Armfield <murray.armfield@arconsulting.com.au>
List: port-alpha
Date: 06/05/2002 23:09:57
Hi Folks,
=09I've been searching through the NetBSD mail archives and found some=20
references to some work done on getting the alphaserver 2100 going from a=
=20
while back. The box is a 4/275 and I've tried the 20020512-1.5ZC snapshot=
 in=20
the arch/alpha area on the ftp server and the boot floppies in the=20
jensen-sable-lynx area in arch/alpha, but it doesn't get any further than=
=20
=09Entering NetBSD at 0xblahblahblah....
=09[ netbsd ELF symbol table not valid ]
=09[ no symbol table formats found ]
and then just sits there, humming away.

=09Am I missing something here in the way I boot the box?
=09Is there any interest in supporting this machine? If so I'd be happy t=
o try=20
things out for anyone.

Please CC me as I haven't signed up for the post-alpha mailing list.

Take care,
Murray Armfield